$23.99 - $29.99
Shimano's BB-UN55 Square Spindle Bottom Brackets are the unofficial standard for English-threaded cartridge bottom brackets. Quality, value, and durability come together to keep you cranking for many, many miles. - Fits JIS Square-Taper Cranksets - Hollow spindle - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
The new SRAM DUB crank standard, built on a 28.99mm spindle, allows for a more contamination-resistant BB design, while retaining the ultra-efficient & long-lasting qualities CeramicSpeed Bottom Brackets are known for. With an integrated dust cover for all models, the snug & secure fit not only fully protects the face of the bearing, but also delivers exceptional performance without any sacrifices. CeramicSpeed hand-built bearings carry the load from crank to frame with unparalleled durability & efficiency. The SRAM DUB crank spindle requires the bearing contact points to be in a set and designated width, and all CeramicSpeed bottom Bracket options perfectly match the bearing placement on the crank spindle with the required frame interface for nearly any model of bike. Without the use of unnecessary adapters or spacers, a quiet & stable platform is ensured throughout the life of the product. The ITA for SRAM DUB Road comes in two bearing options. The first option is our low drag, long life Standard Bearing with hardened-steel races and our super-round CeramicSpeed balls. The second option is our Coated Bearing, which uses those same balls installed on coated, hardened-steel races for longer life and less bearing drag. Compatible with: - Frame: Italian BB - Opening diameter: Threaded - Shell width: 70mm In the box: - 2 cups with CeramicSpeed Bearings installed - 2 dust covers - 4 x 1mm spacers - 10ml syringe of CeramicSpeed All Round Grease - Sticker sheet - Spacer tube
The Wheels Mfg BB30 Outboard bottom bracket will give you all of the same benefits as their other Outboard style BBs. The two machined aluminum cups thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement. Specifically designed for installing 24mm spindle diameter cranks (Shimano, FSA, Etc.) in BB30 frames without the need for adapters. - Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3 - Color: Red - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB30, Specialized Alloy OSBB - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm - 73mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 42mm - Crank Spindle Type: Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA MegaExo, RaceFace EXI - Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm - Weight: 130g
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job—to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility. - Designed for use with SRAM Wide Cranksets - Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements - Sealed cartridge bearings - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard
Downhillers and freeriders need tough gear that can handle the abuse of big air and huge drops. TruVativ's Giga Pipe Team DH Bottom Bracket uses four sealed cartridge bearings to provide smooth pedaling season after season. For serious strength, the Giga Pipe boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a stiff chromoly spindle, too.
- Steel body - Steel cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Square Taper JIS - Weight: 305-320 grams
External English (BSA) threaded road bottom bracket for 68mm shells. Wheels Mfg uses only Enduro bearings and silicone seals for the most durable and smoothest bottom brackets available. Fully serviceable. Includes: (2) - Enduro Silicone dust seals (1) - 2.5mm aluminum BB cup spacer (2) - 0.5mm crank spindle spacers (2) - 1.0mm crank spindle spacers Direct replacement for SRAM/Truvativ GXP bottom brackets! - Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact - Color: Gray - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: ISO/English or BSA Threaded (1.37 in x 24 TPI) - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 33.6-33.9 mm - Crank Spindle Type: GXP (SRAM, Truvativ, Etc.) - Crank Spindle Diameter: 22/24mm - Weight: 111g
• Lightweight seal structure removes grams • Durable anodized finish • Includes left and right hand cups, spacers, inner cover, and inner o-rings • Easy installation with TL-FC25 tool • Compatible with 24mm crank spindles • English, threaded: 68/73mm bottom bracket • Pressfit: BB86/92 bottom brackets
- Tiagra-level Hollowtech II bottom bracket - Compatible with all road Hollowtech II cranks
High performing square bottom bracket interfaces with English frames. - Fits square-taper spindle cranksets - Alloy adjustable cups - Includes 2 axle bolts
$41.00 - $44.00
SRAM's GXP Team PressFit MTB Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature smooth bearings that keep drag to a minimum and seals that keep debris out. Plus, these BB cups press directly into the frame without having to be threaded in for reduced weight and enhanced durability.
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
$29.99 - $31.00
- Steel body - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Repair BB designed to work in frames that have stripped BB threads - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 360-370 grams
$14.99 - $20.00
BB-UN26 cartridge bottom bracket. - Smooth rotation - Square taper spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing assembly
Running a conventional threaded bottom bracket on your BB30 or PF30 frame doesn't have to be complicated. This press-fit adapter from FSA goes in snug and opens up a lot of crankset possibilities for your BB30/PF30 frame. - Aluminum - Allows conventional threaded bottom brackets to be installed in a BB30 or PF30 frame - Install with headset press (not included) and green Loctite (included)
$18.00 - $28.00
FSA PowerPro JIS Cartridge Bottom Brackets. - Includes bolts - Spindle Interface Type: Square Taper JIS - BB Shell Width (mm): 68 - BB/Frame Interface: English
Shimano BB-ES300 Octalink V2 Bottom Brackets - Fits Shimano Octalink V2 Spline Cranksets - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
- Simple and reliable square taper bottom bracket - Replaces both BB-UN26 and BB-UN55 - Sealed cartridge bearings - Cr-Mo axle - For bicycles equipped with a chain case, select BB-UN300-K - For E-type front derailleur compatibility, choose BB-UN300-E - Fixing bolts not included; Shimano FC-E6000 bolts suggested
Campagnolo ProTech bottom brackets feature a patented external sealing ring design that protects a strong, resilient fiberglass-charged polyamide central tube from the harmful ingress of water, mud and grit. - Designed specifically for gravel riding and racing to protect against water, mud & grit
- American style BB for older 3-piece cranks - American BB for 3-piece cranksets - Fits 68mm American frames - Steel construction - Weight: 517 grams - Shell: 68mm - Interface: 24 tpi - Spindle Type: SQR JIS - Cup Material: Steel
- Converts a threaded Euro style bottom bracket to accept MID style 19mm compatible cranks - Bearings included - Shell: Euro - Interface: English - Spindle Type: 19mm - Cup Material: Alloy
Maximize your pedaling efficiency with Origin-8's Torq Lite Outboard Ceramic Bottom Bracket. It features CNC'd 6061-aluminum cups with super-smooth and durable double-sealed ceramic bearings and stainless-steel races. It is made for 68mm, 70mm or 73mm bottom brackets and can be used in road or mountain bikes. It comes with spacers and has an anodized and laser-etched finish, too.
Get more distance out of every pedal stroke with SRAM's BB30 Bottom Bracket Assembly. It features sealed bearings for a smooth pedal stroke and impressive reliability. Plus, it presses directly into your frame's BB30 bottom bracket shell for reduced weight and increased longevity.
Pedal smoothly and steadily with Origin-8's Torqlite Square-Taper Bottom Bracket. The forged aluminum body and cups are light and tough, the CNC'd hollow-chromoly spindle is stiff and shaves more grams, and the sealed bearings are super smooth and durable.
- Thread-together bottom brackets provide a secure and stable shell interface for smoother operation and extended bearing life - Hybrid AL6061/Nylon fiber cups for a superior fit and noise-free operation - Low-friction dual seals protect the bearings from harmful contaminants - Sealed premium bearings are both serviceable and replaceable - Designed for installing SRAM DUB 28.99mm spindle cranks into PF30 frames - Shell: 68/73mm x 46mm - Interface: PF30 - Spindle Type: SRAM DUB 28.99mm - Cup Material: AL6061/Nylon Fiber - Weight: 125g
Italian-threaded bottom bracket shells are typically found on Italian-brand road bikes. The shell measures 70mm wide and has a 35mm inner diameter. This kit has all the pieces necessary to install 24mm diameter cranks, such as those from Shimano, FSA, and others into an ITA shell. CeramicSpeed bearings are pressed into threaded cups, then those cups are threaded into the frame. You choose whether you want yours equipped with Standard or Coated Bearings. Super-round, super-smooth CeramicSpeed balls rotate in hardened-steel races in both. The Coated version has a metallic coating laid onto the races, making them even harder and smoother, resulting in longer life and lower drag. ITA BBs, thanks to the popularity of Italian road bike design, still have a following. The drive-side cup needs to be properly secured, but once that's done, the system is excellent. 24mm cranks work better when mated to our bearings. To make your bike as efficient as possible, you must reduce mechanical drag. Bottom brackets have a measurable effect on speed. CeramicSpeed balls are 100% smoother and 15% harder than the ceramic competition. They run on smoother races, too. That means our Standard Bearing BBs have 75% less drag compared to typical bottom brackets. And, the bearings last at least 3x longer than other bearings. These bearings come packed with All Round Grease. If you want less drag and are riding in cleaner environs, install lowest drag TT and Track Grease. If you're riding in wet conditions, more durable LongLife Grease can be put in. In The Box: - 2 threaded cups with bearings - 2 dust covers with built-in spacers - Spacer tube - 10ml syringe of All Round grease - Sticker sheet
The PF30 standard is widely used. To make it compatible with Shimano and other 24mm diameter cranks, as well as improve the system, select this bottom bracket. The package comes with two cups and CeramicSpeed Bearings installed. The cups have extended inner sleeves and join with a center section, reducing the likelihood of creaking and increasing the reliability of the system while also eliminating spindle rub on internal cables. The cups mate with 24/22mm crank spindles. There are two bearing options. Both Standard and Coated Bearings feature super smooth CeramicSpeed Balls and hardened-steel races. The CeramicSpeed Coated Bearings have an additional feature: a 3-micron thick metallic layer over the races. This addition makes the races smoother and harder, lowering drag and increasing life. The CeramicSpeed Standard Bearings have only 0.3-0.4 watts of frictional drag per set, an average drag reduction of 75% compared to stock bottom brackets. This is the result of great design, including hardened-steel races and CeramicSpeed Balls that are 100% smoother and 15% harder than the ceramic competition. They also last longer. The CeramicSpeed Coated Bearings last even longer and feature even lower drag. Life increases by 60% and drag drops by 50% compared to our CeramicSpeed Standard Bearings. All Round Grease is installed in the bearings. It can be replaced for lower-drag TT and Track Grease or higher-durability LongLife Grease, which adds a bit of drag but stays in the bearing when riding through messy conditions. In The Box - 1 bottom bracket with bearings installed - 2 dust covers - 10ml syringe of All Round Grease - Sticker sheet
Origin-8's BB30 Adapters allow you to convert your bicycle so that you can install a SRAM GXP or Shimano Hollowtech II BB30 crankset with a 24mm-diameter spindle. These Adapters include machined-aluminum cups, super-smooth and durable sealed bearings, shims and C clips.
$115.99 - $124.99
The Hellbender70 bottom bracket utilizes a bearing made of 440C stainless steel, providing exceptional ride quality and reliability. The stainless steel bearing in the Hellbender 70 strikes a perfect balance between value and lasting performance. - 440C stainless steel bearings, dual lip seal, marine grease - Machined aluminum cups
TruVativ Power Spline Bottom Bracket fits proprietary powerspline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks. • Proprietary spline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks • Crank bolts are included
Page 1 of 7 Next page