Surly's Stainless Steel Chainrings last longer than their aluminum brethern because the 304 grade metal they use is 35% stronger. The rings aren't pinned or ramped so when one side starts to wear you can flip it around and pedal some more! They work great with singlespeed, fixed, and 1x9 applications, and the teeth are 2.2 - 2.3mm thick so they work well with wider chains.
• Hollow gear construction for optimized rigidity, weight, and rigidity • Durable teeth using plated steel construction supported by a carbon composite (CFRP) carrier body • Dyna-Sys11 HG-X11 11-speed chain compatible • 96mm four-bolt BCD
$46.99 - $79.99
- Asymmetric four arm shape for greater stiffness in the power zones of the pedal stroke - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
- Direct Mount Shiftring sets for TRS series cranks - Integrated ring set mounts directly to crank arm - 7075-T6 aluminum construction with 4mm width optimized for all chainguide systems to prevent chain jamming - Requires spider lockring removal tool
$16.99 - $46.99
Dimension Chainrings. - No ramps, pins, or shift aids
The Shimano Deore XT SM-CRM85 chainring is designed for use with Shimano's M8100 and M8130 1x cranksets. - Special MTB gear tooth profile with Dynamic Chain Engagement+ improves chain engagement and retention - Direct Mount Type: Direct Mount Shimano - Tooth Count: 28T, 30T, 36T - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Defined Color: Black - Ring Position/Type: Chain-Retaining Single Ring - Round or Oval: Round - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs , 157 Super Boost Hubs
$9.00 - $29.00
Shimano SLX M7000 10-Speed chainrings get worn out drivetrains back in like-new condition.
Narrow/Wide tooth design for chain retention on 1x systems - Oval shape for increased power and efficiency - 10 or 11 speed compatible - Mud clearing channels - CNC 7075 Swiss Alloy
- Fits asymmetrical 96mm BCD with built-in threaded standoffs - Used on Shimano XTR M9000 and M9020 crankset (both race and trail models) - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Mount using the stock Shimano XTR M7 chainring bolts - 49mm chainline for 28-34 tooth and 50mm for 36 tooth - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 41g (30t)
Wolf Tooth designed these bolts to be the best on the market. They have a 4mm hex socket and are 10mm long so you can use a bash ring with your chainring that has threaded standoffs like the Wolf Tooth 104 BCD 30t ring, Elliptical 104 BCD rings, 76 BCD rings and others. No nuts are included with these bolts as they are intended for use with threaded chainrings. These work great with Wolf Tooth or any other brand threaded M8 x 0.75 chainrings.
The EX1 drive train was designed specifically for the demands of electric-assist mountain bikes: a wide gear range with bigger jumps between gears and sturdy components to handle higher torque loads. Liberal use of features found on SRAM’s high end MTB parts provide high value, quiet operation and ease of service. - X-Sync (wide-narrow) tooth profiles for great chain management - Compatible with Bosch mid-drive E-bike systems - Material: Steel - Size/BCD: Direct mount - Recommended Group: EX1
Intense study of chain and chainring wear patterns led to the radical tooth profile that lasts longer, runs quieter and further improves chain retention. Oval ring shape for riders that want to adjust the power profile of their pedal stroke. - The only oval rings with X-Sync 2 tooth design - Direct Mount Type: Direct Mount SRAM - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 11, 12 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Chain Retaining Single Ring - Round or Oval: Oval - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs
- Trushift chainrings feature shift ramps and pins - Drivetrain compatibility: 8, 9, 10, 11 - 104mm BCD
$29.99 - $72.99
FSA Super Road Chainrings are designed to provide flawless shifting, with minimal weight and unmatched durability. - Precision CNC machined AL7075/T6 alloy
Replacement PowerGlide ring for 11 speed crankset. - Compatible with Asymmetrical Yaw front derailleurs - Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 110 BCD - Material: Aluminum
Eagle Technology creates the smoothest, quietest, longest lasting and most efficient drivetrains SRAM has ever made. The radical new look and feel of the X-SYNC 2 Eagle chainring is a direct result of SRAM drivetrain engineers studying the performance and wear characteristics of thousands of X-SYNC chainrings. The longer, positive-rake tooth shape has been designed to work perfectly with Eagle chains to increase chain retention and overall pedaling efficiency, while decreasing friction, noise, and wear. The complete Eagle system—crankset, chainring, chain, shifter, derailleur and cassette—is designed, tested, and proven to deliver the ultimate mountain bike drivetrain. Put simply, Eagle is capable of revolutionizing the ride for all riders on every kind of terrain. - Designed to be used with Eagle chains - Material: Aluminum
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control - Laser-etched chainring finish is more durable - X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear - Improved aerodynamics for time trial and triathlon - Material: Aluminum
X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you're always in the right gear. - Updated tooth profiles for improved wear - One-piece construction for faster, smoother, more secure shifting - More durable finish - Direct Mount - Material: Aluminum
$16.00 - $45.00
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition.
$13.00 - $154.00
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition. - 6700-G and 6750-G chainrings are OEM for Ultegra "Glossy-Gray" cranksets
$69.00 - $79.00
SRAM X-SYNC 2 1x chainrings provide a high level of performance and durability. The aggressive teeth design provides better chain retention for a smoother, more efficient pedal feel. With a focus on long wear-life, the design reduces friction and the accumulation of mud, grit, and grime. - The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain - X-SYNC 2 chainring design increases chain retention, improves durability, and reduces friction and noise - Designed to be used with Eagle chain - 104mm BCD
- CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with rounded tooth profile to reduce chain wear
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, these chainrings also work well with other drivetrains. - 104mm BCD - Material: Aluminum
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, these chainrings also work well with other drivetrains.
$69.00 - $99.00
Intense study of chain and chainring wear patterns led to the radical tooth profile that lasts longer, runs quieter and further improves chain retention. - Can be used with Eagle 12 speed or SRAM 11 speed chains - Direct mount rings with 3mm offset fit Boost geometry Eagle cranks; direct mount rings with 6mm offset fit traditional geometry Eagle cranks and GXP spindle XX1, X01, X0, X1 and X9 cranks
TruVativ XX Short Pin Chainrings for BB30 Cranks, use with 26T - Ring Position/Type: Inner - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 - Chainring BCD: 120 - Material: Aluminum
$37.00 - $58.00
The Shimano R9100 series crankset achieves the ultimate in optimal power transfer. It does this through a reinforced chainring on its unique asymmetrical four-arm spider construction. - Chainring BCD: 110 Shimano Asymmetric - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Inner
- New 3D composite chain ring teeth composition is optimized for chainwheel load out
$18.00 - $106.00
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Chainring BCD: 110 Shimano Asymmetric - Material: Aluminum
- For FC-E600 (CRANKSET)
Page 1 of 7 Next page