An issue many people ran into when they began using 1x setups was chain retention with the front chainring. In the beginning of the 1x movement, many companies dealt with this by using aftermarket chain keepers that somehow bolted to the frame. Many people discovered that using a narrow-wide chainring in conjunction with some type of 'clutch' rear derailleur helped abate or eliminate these chain-jumping issues. Narrow-wide rings use alternating tooth profiles that more positively engage the chain and help control a deflecting chain in bumpy conditions. Your friends at Surly have partnered with SRAM to bring you stainless steel X-Sync chainrings. Stainless Steel is durable. This durability is pretty useful when you're talking about the one ring that is bearing the brunt of all your miles.
Surly's MWOD Inner Chainrings are made from stainless steel for extreme durability. These rings are compatible with Surly's MWOD cranks.
• Hollow gear construction for optimized rigidity, weight, and rigidity • Durable teeth using plated steel construction supported by a carbon composite (CFRP) carrier body • Dyna-Sys11 HG-X11 11-speed chain compatible • 96mm four-bolt BCD
- For FC-E600 (CRANKSET)
$46.99 - $79.99
- Asymmetric four arm shape for greater stiffness in the power zones of the pedal stroke - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
Shimano 105 5800 11-Speed chainrings replace worn out parts and get your drivetrain running smoothly again. - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Chainring BCD: 110 asymmetric
$42.99 - $51.99
Chainring for E-MTB (12-speed) - Chainline 50 mm - Chainring teeth: 42T - Double chain guard type
Chainring for 11/10/9-speed - Aluminum gear - Chainring teeth: 47T - Adapt to 142 mm E-THUR O.L.D. along with 50 mm chainline - Lightweight but high durability chainring for E-bike usage by odd number
$27.00 - $29.00
Shimano XTR M9000 11-Speed Chainrings - Chainring BCD: 64 Shimano Asymmetric - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Inner
$39.00 - $40.00
That big ring always seems to wear out first, and is the first to take damage when you're blasting over obstacles. Shimano's SLX M7000 11-Speed Chainrings for double cranksets get you back on the trail in no time. - 34T for use with 24T inner ring - 36T for use with 36T inner ring - 38T for use with 28T inner ring
Narrow/Wide tooth design for chain retention on 1x systems - Oval shape for increased power and efficiency - 10 or 11 speed compatible - Mud clearing channels - CNC 7075 Swiss Alloy
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition. - B-Type inner and outer chainrings should be used together for optimal shifting - Hollowglide hollow chainring construction for rigidity and light weight - Designed for use with 10-Speed asymmetrical Shimano road chains: CN-7901, CN-6711 and CN-5701
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition. - For use with 24t AM-type inner ring
Pair Shimano's 1x11 XTR chainring with an XTR rear derailleur and experience a simple, light drivetrain with exceptional chain management. A range of chainring sizes lets you customize your drivetrain for any terrain.
- Direct Mount Shiftring sets for TRS series cranks - Integrated ring set mounts directly to crank arm - 7075-T6 aluminum construction with 4mm width optimized for all chainguide systems to prevent chain jamming - Requires spider lockring removal tool
- 64/104mm BCD 4-bolt chainring sets for MTB, Boost, and Fat applications - Shifting ramps and stainless steel pins for smooth shifting - 10 or 11 speed compatible - Stamped AL2014-T6 alloy construction - BCD: 64/104mm 4-Bolt - Type: 2x - Tooth Type: Standard
The radical look and feel of SRAM's X-SYNC 2 Eagle chainring is a direct result of SRAM drivetrain engineers studying the performance and wear characteristics of thousands of X-SYNC chainrings. They subjected every size of chainring to untold environmental and mechanical tortures, abuse and neglect, in both lab and real-world settings, to come up with a chainring that would augment the Eagle drivetrain’s performance in all conditions. The longer, positive-rake tooth shape has been designed to work perfectly with the Eagle chain to increase chain retention and overall pedaling efficiency, while decreasing friction, noise and wear.
The SRAM X-Sync Steel 1x chainrings are the perfect replacement ring for the cost conscious with added durability of steel. The same SRAM X-Sync technology at a price well below competitors’ imitation “narrow wide” rings. Best performing chainrings at the best price. - Compatibility: Compatible with all SRAM 1x cranks, DM 28-tooth ring is not compatible with 30mm cranks that require a 0mm offset ring
The EX1 drive train was designed specifically for the demands of electric-assist mountain bikes: a wide gear range with bigger jumps between gears and sturdy components to handle higher torque loads. Liberal use of features found on SRAM’s high end MTB parts provide high value, quiet operation and ease of service. - X-Sync (wide-narrow) tooth profiles for great chain management - Compatible with Bosch mid-drive E-bike systems - Material: Steel - Size/BCD: Direct mount - Recommended Group: EX1
$20.00 - $69.00
Replacement PowerGlide ring for 11 speed crankset. - Compatible with Asymmetrical Yaw front derailleurs - Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 110 BCD - Material: Aluminum
Replace worn out chainrings or change out gearing with SRAM's Force X-Glide Chainring. This solid ring is crafted from aluminum using SRAM's X-Glide tooth profiles for quick, responsive shifting.
Intense study of chain and chainring wear patterns led to the radical tooth profile that lasts longer, runs quieter and further improves chain retention. Oval ring shape for riders that want to adjust the power profile of their pedal stroke. - The only oval rings with X-Sync 2 tooth design - Direct Mount Type: Direct Mount SRAM - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 11, 12 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Chain Retaining Single Ring - Round or Oval: Oval - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs
$64.95 - $69.95
- Fits asymmetrical 96mm BCD with built-in threaded standoffs - Used on Shimano XTR M9000 and M9020 crankset (both race and trail models) - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Mount using the stock Shimano XTR M7 chainring bolts - 49mm chainline for 28-34 tooth and 50mm for 36 tooth - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 41g (30t)
$29.99 - $72.99
FSA Super Road Chainrings are designed to provide flawless shifting, with minimal weight and unmatched durability. - Precision CNC machined AL7075/T6 alloy
$9.00 - $37.00
Shimano SLX M660 9-Speed chainrings get your drivetrain back to optimal operation.
$11.00 - $32.00
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition. - Compatible with 4-bolt, 104/64 pattern crank arms
SRAM's road chainrings are stamped from 7075 aluminum for low weight and excellent strength. The teeth are ramped for precision shifting, too.
X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you're always in the right gear. - Updated tooth profiles for improved wear - One-piece construction for faster, smoother, more secure shifting - More durable finish - Direct Mount - Material: Aluminum
- Compatible with 1-piece BMX cranks - CNC machined 6061-T6 alloy construction - Teeth: 25T - Material: Alloy - Chain Compatibility: 1/2x 1/8-inch - Tooth Type: Standard
- Fits 3-piece 22mm BMX cranks - 2mm 6061 aluminum core - Includes adapter for 19mm spindles - Teeth: 25T - Chain Compatibility: Singlespeed - Tooth Type: Standard
Page 1 of 8 Next page