SRAM’s premier 10-speed chain features hollow pins and cut-out outer plates for accurate shifting in all conditions, light weight, strength and smoothness. Plus, it's compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
SRAM’s PC-991 Chain delivers light weight, strength, quick shifting and smoothness to your drivetrain. It boasts chrome-hardened pins and inner and outer sideplates engineered to speed and smooth shifting in all conditions. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
Campagnolo's Record 11-Speed Chain is the right choice for Campagnolo 11-speed drivetrains. This fine chain is engineered for excellent strength, long wear and brilliant shifting thanks to a unidirectional design and an anti-friction treatment that lets it glide across your cassette. It also boasts hollow pins to keep your bicycle as light as possible.
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - EPT anti-rust coating - 11-speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 11 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g - X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed - Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation - Width = 11/128-inch
- Stretch-proof, super-narrow chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 273 grams - 116 links
SRAM's RED 22 11-Speed Hollow Pin Chain features hollow pins for low weight, strength, and accurate shifting in all conditions. The heavily chamfeRED outer plates improve shifting and an inner plate finish provides longer chain life. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
For the Bluebird chain, Odyssey took the proven and reliable KMC 510-HX chain and added a permanently attached, factory installed half-link to one end. When the chain is trimmed to size you can easily decide whether or not to use the half-link. Original factory assembled pin joints are radically stronger than workshop assembled ones, so this is a huge benefit.
SRAM’s 10-speed chain is compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation is a snap.
$13.92 - $14.66
- Super hardened steel designed for high torque Singlespeed and BMX use
- 1/2” x 3/32” - 116 Links - Inner Plate Chamferring - Internal Gear Hub - Stretch Proof Treatment - Z Bridge Shape
- 1/2” x 3/32” - 116 Links - Inner Plate Chamferring - Internal Gear Hub - Z Bridge Shape
- 1/2” x 3/32” - 116 Links - Full Nickel Plated - Inner Plate Chamferring
Standard replacement chain with anti-rust protection - Enviromentally friendly coating passes 500 hour salt spray test
Shimano's 105 10-speed Chain offers excellent power transfer and top-notch durability. Plus it boasts Shimano's directional design with engineered inner and outer plates for smooth, fast and precise shifting.
SRAM's PC 830 Chain offers accurate shifting, excellent durability, and superior power transfer for 8-speed drivetrains.
$100.00 - $130.00
- Super-light chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM with Diamond Like Coating for extra durability - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 1/2 x 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 253g - 116 links
SRAM’s 10-speed chain features hollow pins for light weight, strength and accurate shifting in all conditions. Plus, it's compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
SRAM’s 10-speed chain is compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
SRAM's PC-1 Single Speed Nickel Chain is designed for singlespeed bicycles so it won't jump off when you're laying down the power. It comes with a connector link for easy installation and removal.
Standard replacement chain
The high torque loads of E-MTBs require tough components. The straighter chain line EX1 offers allows the use of a chain that is wider and more robust than those found on drivetrains not specifically engineered for E-MTBs. The EX1 chain has been engineered to run quiet across the gear range and transmit more power to the rear wheel. - EX1 chain is wider and designed for the high-torque, heavy-duty use of E-MTB - Closing Link: PowerLock - Outer Plate: Nickel - Inner Plate: Polished - Pin Treatment: Chrome hardened - Rivet Type: Solid pin - Recommended Group: EX1
$7.39 - $10.99
- An economical replacement chain for 1 speed and 6/7 speed non-index shifting systems. - 1/2 x 1/8 - 300 grams
- Steel 1/2 x 3/32 derailleur chain - For use with index shifting systems - For 5-/6-speed drivetrains - 116 links - 300 grams
$9.99 - $11.99
- Steel 1/2 x 3/32 derailleur chain - For use with index shifting systems - For 7-/8-speed drivetrains - 300 grams - 132-link chain is extra long for bicycles like foot-forward-design cruisers
Campagnolo's Veloce 10-Speed chain boasts an anti-friction coating for a smooth, quiet drivetrain and outstanding durability. It's the perfect match for your Campy-endowed road machine.
For smooth shifting and a quiet drivetrain, pick up Campagnolo's Chorus 11-speed chain. It's unidirectional for unparalleled function and features lightweight hollow pins as well as an anti-friction treatment for shifting perfection. It also boasts excellent wear and flex resistance.
Shimano's Ultegra 10-speed Chain offers crisp shifting and excellent durability. Smooth, precise shifts come courtesy of the meticulously engineered inner and outer plate chamfers that are specifically designed to accommodate the unique requirements of a moving chain. And, the plates are perforated to trim precious grams.
Page 1 of 4 Next page